Friday, November 18, 2016

Same Old Song

Everyday in these years are beautiful yet confusing.
In one side of my life I feel fulfilled, but in the other hand I feel empty.
I'm lost.

I keep on blaming people on my head.
I don't know what I want in my life, and what I want to plan for years to come.
I'm too scared. I even too scared to want something for my life.

I'm part of a big thing.
I have to realize it, I have to like it, I have to behave like it.
But I don't know how.

I have things to complete my needs and my appetite.
I have people to help me, I have time to achieve something. But I'm worrying everything.
Therefor I'm part of people's disappointment.

I want to think small and simple. I want to say "whatever!" and leave everything behind.
Bringing my beloved darlings to keep close with me. And live a simply beautiful life.
But universe says it's not a right choice.

I keep on waiting for the good days to come. Real good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment